Sign in to follow this  
fbass

New FSX MD-11 Update

The download file is certainly on the site. The download link works. Unfortunately, customer must be online at the same time. I use a high-speed cable modem and my download speed with this file is less than 1kb/sec - that's a 7+ hour download for a relatively small file. I've tried all day - since the notice.I'm sure one could say that it is possible that there is something wrong with my system. Prior to attempting the download from PMDG, I downloaded the Elite Air Studio Shanghai Hongqiao Intl package from Aerosoft. There are 9 files at 3Gb. Download time - less than an hour with speeds of 800Mb/sec. Don't think it is my system.Sure would be nice if they could fix this.Frank Bass

I do have a same problem I'm trying to figure out a way to download this update.trying since morning3-28-200912-05-06PM.jpgNaresh

Guest CX355

Maybe you have a friend w/ a better connection and download to disk or other device.....ask if extended download service by PMDG is functional w/ this type of download. Vincent

There's obviously a problem with our server host guys, we're working on it...
Thanks Ryan - really appreciate it.Frank Bass

There's obviously a problem with our server host guys, we're working on it...
ha, I don't think thats it, but rather its because everyones gone nuts over this update.

The problem has been fixed. If you are currently in the middle of a painfully slow download, I would suggest revisting the PMDG download page, and redownloading the airplane (dont use the same address as it has been changed).

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

The problem has been fixed. If you are currently in the middle of a painfully slow download, I would suggest revisting the PMDG download page, and redownloading the airplane (dont use the same address as it has been changed).
We'll blame Robert then for "Hitting the upload button with flair" :( - Sure he won't mind lol.Works ok now, that's the main thing lol.Thanks to ALL of you.John Ellison