When I fly my Cessna Citation Mustang, I have a number of sub panels displayed on my second monitor. This leaves me with a nice black hole in the 2D main panel to put my X box and I don't have room on the second monitor to put the X box. I must say my ASX and X Graphics program are working just great. My problem though, is if I open the ATC box, my X box disappears. It still shows in the instrument dropdown as checked and still displayed. I've unchecked it and checked it again, but it is just gone. On other aircraft, I just have the X box displayed on the second monitor, and the ATC window doesn't affect it. I really like having the info in the X box available, but once it goes I haven't been able to get it back for the flight. Any suggestions.

Hi,Sorry for the problem.Run the X Gauge Wizard and uninstall X Gauge. Then run the Wizard again and reinstall. Last, see what happens in FS.Thanks,

Hi,Sorry for the problem.Run the X Gauge Wizard and uninstall X Gauge. Then run the Wizard again and reinstall. Last, see what happens in FS.Thanks,
I will follow your advise and see if that fixes it; however, after waking up this morning and trying to get up enough energy to go get coffee, I thought of another angle. I always open this aircraft up as my Mustang Startup from the Ultra Light complex startup. Then I click out of full screen and quickly undock about six windows to pop them over to my second monitor. The X box stays on the main panel, and I have just gone back to full screen. Then, I open the ATC window if I'm going to use it. If I open the ATC window before I go back to full screen, it now works fine. ASX and X Graphics are working so fine right now, I hate to uninstall/reinstall. I get tired of MS ATC as they just route you direct no matter how you filed the flight plan. The words, 'Flight Planned Route' are not in their vocabulary. I need to find a good ATC program which will allow you to fly the airways and navigate the navaids as in the old days. Thanks again.