Sign in to follow this  
Guest europa346

show control surfaces in lower EICAS

Guest europa346

hii have seen that there is an option in pmdg menu of 737 in the EICAS parta that says:show control surfaces in lower EICAShow can i see the control surface?thanksmiguel

Guest europa346
Check that option in the PMDG menu, and then click on either the ENG or SYS button on the MIP.
hii have it checked in the pmdg menuthen i push the eng and -SYS button in the MIP but i don

hii have it checked in the pmdg menuthen i push the eng and -SYS button in the MIP but i don

Guest europa346

hii have undock windows so my lower eicas is in my MIP panelis it possible that the lower eicas will also be undockable and appear and dessapear when i push ENG or SYS?The idea is to have in the same monitor both screens,(lower and upper) and change from one to the other pushing the sys or eng buttonhola, lo que quiero es poder deslocalizar lower and upper y que me aparezcan en mi ventana de upper.cuando pulse SYS o ENG me apare<ca la lower encima de uper, y desapare<zca cuando lo vuelva a apretares esto posible?graciasmiguel

hii have undock windows so my lower eicas is in my MIP panelis it possible that the lower eicas will also be undockable and appear and dessapear when i push ENG or SYS?The idea is to have in the same monitor both screens,(lower and upper) and change from one to the other pushing the sys or eng buttonhola, lo que quiero es poder deslocalizar lower and upper y que me aparezcan en mi ventana de upper.cuando pulse SYS o ENG me apare<ca la lower encima de uper, y desapare<zca cuando lo vuelva a apretares esto posible?graciasmiguel
----------------------Miguel- The lower EICAS is definitely undockable- dragged over to the right monitor in this screenshot. PMDG 737/800 R09 CYYJ - AMD 1.8, 2 GeForce FX5200 GPUs

Guest europa346

can you tell me step by step how to see the lower eicas?when i right click over the upper eicas and andock, i don