Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

Help! PMDG still acts erratically

Guest 413X3

Help. I have the latest beta for ASA and it still flies s turns and then dives into the ground on auto pilot. I have to quit and setup downloaded weather in fs for the auto pilot to work right.i have vista x64, account is administrator with that security disabled. latest nvidia/sound/motherboard/windows updates/etcShould I try a complete reinstall of ASA?

Hi,No, don't uninstall. Can you confirm your ASA is B394?Have you made the settings changes from the Revisions document?Is DWC on in ASA?Please let us know.Thanks,

Guest 413X3

dwc is on and all weather settings off on fsuipc. yes i am sure i am using that build. No I have not done the other changes. So I cannot have any experience of turbulence when flying the pmdg?

Hi,It is not turbulence causing this and making the changes in the Revisions will not get rid of turbulence. Please give that document a look and try the suggested settings.Thanks,

Guest 413X3

Ok, Thanks. Where is the documentation located?