Sign in to follow this  
Bunchy

MD-11 FS9

Hello all,Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but is the MD 11 available as an FS9 stand alone purchase?I cannot justify the cost of the combined package and also I'm not very sure my system would run this application satisfactorily in FSX. (Spec below)Bearing in mind the MD 11 normally operates from busy and major airfields, it's like a double whammy on a medium system.I certainly don't have the appetite to ugrade my hardware in the very near future.If it was available for fs9, I would be very interested in buying it.ThanksStuAsus P5N-E32 SLi Plus MBOCZ 8500 DDr2 4GB RamGTX 8800 768MB GraphicsC2D 6600 o/c'd to 2.9GHz

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Hello all,Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but is the MD 11 available as an FS9 stand alone purchase?I cannot justify the cost of the combined package and also I'm not very sure my system would run this application satisfactorily in FSX. (Spec below)Bearing in mind the MD 11 normally operates from busy and major airfields, it's like a double whammy on a medium system.I certainly don't have the appetite to ugrade my hardware in the very near future.If it was available for fs9, I would be very interested in buying it.ThanksStuAsus P5N-E32 SLi Plus MBOCZ 8500 DDr2 4GB RamGTX 8800 768MB GraphicsC2D 6600 o/c'd to 2.9GHz
Yes it is! You would have noticed that, if you had gone herehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com// Leffe

Surely it is available, the MD-11 FS9 stand alone version costs as much as the FSX version ($79.99), you could find the information on the PMDG website.

Yes it is! You would have noticed that, if you had gone herehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com// Leffe
Thanks, Leffe.Do you know any good opticians?Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Do you know any good opticians?Stu
:( At my age I get used to missing the obvious.

Dan Downs KCRP

Your system would also run FSX and the MD-11 quite well too.
Do you really think so? Now you've got me thinking.Stu

Do you really think so? Now you've got me thinking.Stu
Yeah my computer is only slightly more powerful and I can run the MD-11 in any payware airport and most weather conditions without issue in FSX. If the weather gets really hairy I lose frames but short of that its all good. I bought the Combo on release and I have not regretted it a second. Its nice to be able to switch between the sims and have the MD-11 in both.