Sign in to follow this  
Turbo_prop

Thank you for this wonderful ad-on

With this post i would like to personaly thank PMDG for this wonderful and exciting addon.It is a wonderful bird and i love everything about the plane. After installing the latest patch, the airplane came alive like never before. The job you have put in to those virtual cockpit light is just stunning! I have never seen anything like it in Flight Simulator X. The Dome light looks so real.Beeing able to adjust the background lights to your liking is just something i believe most of us simmers could just dream of a few months ago. After the new patch, all the pixelations of the VC lights is gone to. Smooth.. The best thing about the MD-11 is that it dosent cause my computer to crash because of memory errors and it is not hard on my frames eighter! It's genious!! Yesterday i made two long flights online on Vatsim and i had active sky running in the background without no crash to desktop! That has never happend for me before in FSX! I always got CTD with all those programs running and flying less advanced AC addons. This is amazing..I cant believe how complex and complete the MD-11 is! It's a simmers dream without a doubt.Loading and starting up the MD-11 is a thrill everytime! It was alot of reading and tutorial flights before i learned the airplane. All that reading was so rewarding..The airplane was expensive, but worth every cent. The airplane is an absolute must have in every serious flight simmers hangar! Thank you PMDG! I am looking forward to see your future projects..Good luck..-Kjetil Mathisen-