Sign in to follow this  
camaflight

MD-11: ALL-TIME-HIGH FS PRODUCT

Hi,I was recommended here at the forum still buying this MD-11 here although I stated my bad critisism rgarding the Navigraph AIRAC quality, which I was unsure about would destroy the joy of simming with this PMDG aircraft.Bad Navigraph quality or not; The PMDG MD-11 must be the ALL-TIME-HIGH product in the history of MSFS.It's said before and I will not try to make my positive response on the product more special or sphisticated as has been stated allready. I don't think I would manage to do so. I am, however really thrilled.I was very exited when it was known PMDG would make the MD-11 as I since FS2000 had become more and more keen on this AC through the Alain Capts MD-11 panel and both the IFDG and Overland models which I have been using all the time up to now. That is an era now passed. Finding technical specifications, descriptions of the systems and so on all this time has been very difficult. Asking in different fora have led more to discussions than clear answers.I have now with great exitement opened the PDF documents from my MD-11 combo pack. And what I have found must be the best documentation I ever have experienced with FS addon products. In general also one of the best I've seen, ever. They are brilliant, all from the tutorial of Markus Buckhard to operating manuals to the introduction.What more can I say, WELL DONE AND THANK YOU PMDG !Carl

Guest Mower

The product is excellent; the best FSX add-on ever.Now, if only the elsuive advanced tutorial would appear....

Chris [last name, no, as there are too many folks around the 'net who like to nail Mower ;)]
We're going to find you one of these days "Chris"...