Sign in to follow this  

PTSIM problem?

I've been trying for a few days now to access the PTSIM site for info on their new Madeira scenery as announced on the Avsim Home page. However I can never get onto the site, is it down or am I the only one experiencing these problems?Pete

Hi Luis,Thanks for your reply and the link, but still cannot access the site, still get the "this page cannot be displayed" message, I can't understand this as I've never had problems with any link from Avsim before. Thought it may have been my firewall (Zonealarm) but disabling this has no effect either. Any other suggestions?Regards,Pete

Hi CMGHow did you manage that?, I've just done a search using Google and apparently PTSIM have "closed their operation for an undetermined period of time."Regards,Pete

Guest luissa

Hi Pete,Here Luis again! PTSIM was closed from January until 20 April! Basically all our resources were concentrated on the finishing of Madeira Islands, which we did :-).We are having a lot of traffic since then. So, you should have a cache problem as I earlier suggested.Kind Regards,Luis

Hi guys,Many thanks for trying to get me connected to PTSIM.Still no joy. I checked my cache settings Luis which were set to 9000mb, yes 9000mb, of which about 500mb was used for temp files, I cleared them anyway but it made no difference. Also tried the link suggested by Hans but still got the "This page cannot be displayed" message.Any other ideas? I'm getting desperate for that wonderful sounding Madeira sceneryRegards,Pete

Guest WorkingStiff

What browser are you using?

Hi WSInternet Explorer 6 SP1CheersPete

"This page cannot be displayed"Frustrated Pete