Sign in to follow this  
clum

VFR Terrain coastlines

Hi, I'm having a problem with VFR Terrain that you can see in the screenshot. The correct coastline is drawn but the land between it and the ultimate terrain coastline is filled with water instead of land. Does anybody have any solutions to this? I've tried various placements in the scenery list but none have helped. Can't find any support for this from visual flight as they dont sell the product any more and nobody has posted in the VFR terrain forum since 2007!Any help is appreciated.

Well, look's like this is coast outside of EHAM if i'm not wrong, and you have UTE and Cloud9's EHAM installed!!!! If that's correct, then you should try this solution, read the last post. :( CheersStein-Ove

Thanks for the reply but the area pictured was just outside EGNT so the cloud9 fix didn't apply here. I did a load of searching around various forums yesterday and eventually resolved the problem. Incase anyone else has this issue then it is caused by a confliction between ultimate terrain europe and the VFR Terrain. The way to resolve it is to disable all the VRF terrain entries in your scenery list EXCEPT the one for the mesh itself.