Sign in to follow this  
klm251

Aerosoft Schiphol(EHAM)

Hello to everyone.This is my first post at the general FS9 forum and the reason i am doing this is because i need help from a whole bunch of users not only me it affects you as well for the people who want to see a scenery made for FS9.As you can see you can gues what kind of scenery.Indeed Aerosoft Schiphol Aerosoft annouced that it will be made for FSX because they think that there are not enough FS9 users who want this add-on alltrough they have admit that when enough users say they want it they gonna make it.That's why i started a topic at the forum from the network i am flying on(ivao)It started in the dutch forum first and i expanded it to the international forum of ivao.Alltrough after 2 days only 200 votes are counted while a couple of thousend are needed for aerosoft to make the FS9 version as wellThat's why i expanded it to this thousends of users are active on this forum and i hope you people will for the FS9 version as wellI wanted to make a poll but i can't see how i must do that so i gues i have to do it this way see how many people want itSo please reply with +1 +2 etc etcThat's all make alot of users happy and VOTE!!!!Thank you in Advance Johan Ketting

+1, I'd love to see a better version for fs9 than the ageing cloud9 effort.

+1, I'd love to see a better version for fs9 than the ageing cloud9 effort.
+2

Peter Schluter

+3. Make a poll out of this.
How do i do that?

How do i do that?
I believe I spoke too soon. I thought there is an option to start a poll on a new thread. Too bad. Guess we'll have to go with +1 +2 +3...

+5 if my count is correct. FS9 only. :)regards,Jure

+10Though knowing Mathij's view on FS9 development, well....

By all means: +11 :( Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg