Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaskanFactor

Two Screens - One for VC other For instruments

--------------Sherm - But XP also allows use of a 2nd card! I run 2 mons with 2 different views on an AGP GeForceFX5200 card and a second PCI FX5200 card drives a third view. The three views are synched together in Panel Config to provide what your eyes see as a single 45" wide image- 145

that's all I would need...a third monitor...my wife would throw the four of us out of the house...:-)Sherm
LOL! That's why when we get a new monitor, it'll be for her. Then I can just take her old one (which is the same as the other two I use, since we bought all 3 at the same time.)So far, no complaints about the TH2GD, and I'll definitely post back at the end of the month once we pick up a new monitor for the wife, to let you guys know how much of a performance hit going to a 3rd monitor causes. I can't help but wonder if a single card dual gpu (or SLI for those whose boards support it) would have any benefit at all, considering the higher resolution. In any case, I'll let you all know how I get on with my 9800GT 1GB once I've got the 3 monitors connected. :)-George