Sign in to follow this  
VHOJT

Error 76

Hi there chapsI am finding it a bit difficult to search for this error, as the search thing only allows >=3 characters.The last two flights, both times on climbout, at about 5-6000ft, Radar Contact has quit enexpectedly. Both flights were different destinations and origins etc.It says:"Run=time error '76': RadarContact.fsuipc.rcv4code"I don't believe I've done anything to FSUIPC lately, I have an un-registered version 3.7.5.0.Do you need more info or something, let me know?Cheers, and thanks for any help you can offer :)Rudy

Rudy,I fly FS9 and had the same problem with RC4. JD offered this as a solution and it worked for me."76 is probably because you didn't define the path to where fs stores the .flt/.wx files - click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path.fixing number 1, will fix number 2"In FS9 the WX files are located in the same directory as your flight plans.

Rudy,I fly FS9 and had the same problem with RC4. JD offered this as a solution and it worked for me."76 is probably because you didn't define the path to where fs stores the .flt/.wx files - click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path.fixing number 1, will fix number 2"In FS9 the WX files are located in the same directory as your flight plans.
Thanks mate, for some reason it seemed to have randomly "forgotten" where the folder is. I'll give it a go! It would make sense, as I have an autosave module that starts saving once you leave ground - probably why it crashed just on climb-out.CheersRudy