Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kiyanoosh

XPAX and how to start

Guest Kiyanoosh

Hi, I bought Xpax And I don't know have to use it!!!! Why ?1- Simconnect, I read all about it and I done what they (website HiFi) said but still I have this prob.....2- Boarding prob... not starting.....(Xpax here connecting with FS2004)and I didn't find no Tutorial for Xpax how to use......don't know why!!!!!3- which one is better FSpassenger Or XPAX?THanx........

Hi,1. SimConnect is for FSX only. For FS2004 we use FSUIPC to connect to FS2004.2. Is FSUIPC version 3.75 or higher in your FS2004/Modules folder?3. Everything is explained in the User Manual.4. We have a Support Forum further down the page here at AVSIM and I will be happy to answer any concerns by e-mail as well.Thanks,

Guest Kiyanoosh

Thanx body regarding Q1.how i found out if its connectet or not with FS2004Q2.its 3.75 also i can change it to 3.90Q3.I'll read thatQ4.if it posible link i didn't find in search..........Thanx agan..

Guest Kiyanoosh

IT'S NOT WORKING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SIM DISCONNECTED.......................................ANY TUTORIAL ?????????????????????I DONE ANY THINK I FOUND IN DOC AND IN INTERNET BUT NOT USE>>>>>>>>>>>OH GOD DON"T KNOW HOW THEY OTHERE USING THIS SOFT AND MOST OF THEM THEY HAVE MANY PROB WITH THIS XPAX>>>>>>>>>>>