Sign in to follow this  
flyer767

MD 11 ECP Data

I downloaded the Mar 28 update and since then the DATA information is not working on the MD 11. On occasion it will only show something like lo 0.5. When I first installed the MD 11 altitudes, and time would show when I pressed the DATA button. Is this a problem that has developed since the new update came out or am I doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.ThanksDon

You're doing something right!The DATA switch displays the off track distance on the ND. When you're exactly on course, the off track display is removed.Paul

You're doing something right!The DATA switch displays the off track distance on the ND. When you're exactly on course, the off track display is removed.Paul
Thanks for replying. On page "INST 30.7" the manual states in item 12 that FMS constraint data is displayed next to the waypoint such as time or altitude.Are you able to get the DATA function to work?ThanksDon

Yes, with data on and with a constraint at a fix I do see it... we never had a problem with that that I am aware of. The 747 will provide ETAs at the fixes but the MD11 provides those on the MCDU.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes, with data on and with a constraint at a fix I do see it... we never had a problem with that that I am aware of. The 747 will provide ETAs at the fixes but the MD11 provides those on the MCDU.
I understand now. I could have been flying a procedure where there were a lot of constraints. Sorry to have bothered you.ThanksDon