Sign in to follow this  
myaudi

FS9 freeze after update

Unfortunate I have to report the freezing/ctd still is here, when departing from Amsterdam to Hamburg. Sometimes I have the problem even before I left Amsterdam, sometimes just before I try to land at Hamburg.It is not SP2 related, as I have done a clean install of the MD-11 and I had the same crashes without any SP also. I will do some trials during the upcoming week in several locations, and reporting back here.If there is someone who is willing to give it a try, I started at EHAM gate S79 (cargo) used NL2000 V3. Andik departure from either runway 24 or 36CHamburg from Aerosoft GAP3.Elbe approach to either runway 05 or 23. (ILS).MD-11: Lufthansa cargo.All in FS2004In the mean time, I hope someone comes with a real solution.

Unfortunate I have to report the freezing/ctd still is here, when departing from Amsterdam to Hamburg. Sometimes I have the problem even before I left Amsterdam, sometimes just before I try to land at Hamburg.It is not SP2 related, as I have done a clean install of the MD-11 and I had the same crashes without any SP also. I will do some trials during the upcoming week in several locations, and reporting back here.If there is someone who is willing to give it a try, I started at EHAM gate S79 (cargo) used NL2000 V3. Andik departure from either runway 24 or 36CHamburg from Aerosoft GAP3.Elbe approach to either runway 05 or 23. (ILS).MD-11: Lufthansa cargo.All in FS2004In the mean time, I hope someone comes with a real solution.
Hi Tino, Your Problem could be scenery related I notice these aerosoft scenery appearing a lot could try and disable your scenery and just trythe default scenery and see if this helps also when was the last time you defraged your hard drive? Cheers Greg YSSY

Defragging has been done Saturday, so this isn't the problem. I will try a flight with the scenery disabled, and be back here. Can take a few days, as I have to work today and tomorrow and there is very little time left tot fly. (working is fun, but it shouldn't take such a large ammount of freetime :( )I hope I can give it a try today before I go of for working.And btw, thanks for your reply(s)

Defragging has been done Saturday, so this isn't the problem. I will try a flight with the scenery disabled, and be back here. Can take a few days, as I have to work today and tomorrow and there is very little time left tot fly. (working is fun, but it shouldn't take such a large ammount of freetime :( )I hope I can give it a try today before I go of for working.And btw, thanks for your reply(s)
Hi Tino, Good Luck with it all. Cheers Greg YSSY

I was in the middle of the same flight when I did read your suggestion about the scenery. The only difference was I had turned off the AI traffic. This time I was able to make it to the gate and close down the MD-11 as suposed. So it must be something in combination with AI traffic I asume.I will make a flight to the default EDDH, as you suggested tomorrow evening.

I was in the middle of the same flight when I did read your suggestion about the scenery. The only difference was I had turned off the AI traffic. This time I was able to make it to the gate and close down the MD-11 as suposed. So it must be something in combination with AI traffic I asume.I will make a flight to the default EDDH, as you suggested tomorrow evening.
Hi Tino, Glad its just about all working for you. Cheers Greg Bisset YSSY