Sign in to follow this  
747400ER

Winglets?

Now that the 767-300's are starting to fly with winglets does anyone know if we're going to see that addition for the Level-D models?MickeyKLAS

Been asked & answered at the Official Support Forum, Mickey...
Daryl, maybe instead of directing us to another website you could just provide an answer to a perfectly fair and apropos question here on the AVSIM forum (where the question has NOT "Been asked & answered")! Thanks. :(

Thanks for the advice. What are you, the AVSIM designated cop?If going to another website is so difficult, perhaps it's time to turn off the computer and go for a walk?To save you the workout: the Level-D 767 will have winglets when the cruise data is available to the developers.

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest Mower

Monitoring 2 foums is a PITA so why not close this one down entirely?By leaving this forum open you DIRECTLY IMPLY that we ask questions here...ya know. ;)

If my memory is correct this site was originaly the PIC767 site.When LEVEL-D was introduced they wanted to close this site down and use the other site ....the OFFICIAL LEVEL-D site.We asked the LEVEL-D team to keep this site going do to plenty off information from the good old days off PIC 767.I could be wrong ,it has been a long time.Bob

Thanks for the advice. What are you, the AVSIM designated cop?If going to another website is so difficult, perhaps it's time to turn off the computer and go for a walk?To save you the workout: the Level-D 767 will have winglets when the cruise data is available to the developers.
Good God, Daryl! Wound up a little tight are we? I certainly didn't mean to upset you, and I most certainly wasn't giving advice. I was asking for a quick answer to a simple, straight-forward question which you had tersely deflected to another website. God forbid anyone should ask a question that has been answered somewhere else in the internet universe! Jeez! Anyway, thank you for the answer. I look forward to Level-D releasing the 767 with winglets. I think it's a great looking aircraft from the pictures I've seen!Justin

Next time you want a NICE answer, try not ending your post with a :(
So next time should I put a :( to get a nice answer? Seriously though, I used the smiley guy because I was trying to show I meant no offense. I'm sorry that you felt I was being a jerk. Justin

No, if you don't mean to make fun of someone, then, the next time you should use a smily face... like this: :(This is NOT a smily face, Justin: :( <--ROLLS EYESNor is this: :( <--MADRegardless, emoticons usage aside, it is my job to provide support at the Level-D forums and to guide users who post for support here at AVSIM (which is NOT the support forum) over to the official support forum. I try to offer my support help fairly. If I feel the poster is being respectful, I post in kind. If I feel someone is being disrespectful, I return the favour. :(

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

No, if you don't mean to make fun of someone, then, the next time you should use a smily face... like this: B) This is NOT a smily face, Justin: :( <--ROLLS EYESNor is this: B) <--MADRegardless, emoticons usage aside, it is my job to provide support at the Level-D forums and to guide users who post for support here at AVSIM (which is NOT the support forum) over to the official support forum. I try to offer my support help fairly. If I feel the poster is being respectful, I post in kind. If I feel someone is being disrespectful, I return the favour. :(
I've been staring at the emoticon for a few minutes, and I showed it to some other people in my office. It just doesn't look like the little guy is sarcastically "Rolling eyes". I don't see how that symbol could possibly denote disrespect. But if that's how you took it, then, again, I apologize. And I will be sure to avoid using it when I intend to be friendly.You can probably see to the left of my posts the designation "Newbie." So I have to ask: What does :( indicate?

I have a 16 year old and 14 year old at home. Believe me when I tell you that when they :( at me, it isn't because they think I know what I am talking about. :( indicates being MELLOW, dude!

LVLDF1.gif

I agree with Daryl here about the smilies, that is a rolleyes smilie. I noticed some people (not limited to Avsim) use rolleyes smilies all the time like they are a regular smile smilie, they usually get sharp rude responses back and wonder why. :(

I have a 16 year old and 14 year old at home. Believe me when I tell you that when they :( at me, it isn't because they think I know what I am talking about. :( indicates being MELLOW, dude!
Oh, I'm mellow. But I'm wondering why the guy who flipped out and told me I need to take a walk, called me the forum cop, and took something completely the wrong way is telling me to mellow. Don't forget Daryl, I apologized twice as a gesture of goodwill when you are actually the one who was being a jackass. Perhaps I should be offended at this point. :(