Sign in to follow this  
Saturn_V

PMDG MD -11 FLEX data finished.

Guest Mower

Can you communicate with the TOPCAT folks, they are working on adding the MD-11.

Bryan there should be more people like you out there! Great work and dedication!CheersRob

Rob Prest

I'd like to see user-created information like this put into a wiki article at the PMDG Ops section.

Dan Downs KCRP

Excellent work Bryan much appreciated! This will hold us for a while! :( :(

Very cool, thanks. BTW, why don't you just upload the spreadsheet to the AVSIM library with a legal-readme that indicates where/how the data was produced?Also, assuming the integers represent the flex take-off temps in degrees C, I was under the impression from other PMDG forum threads that the MD doesn't use anything above 55 degrees. Can you describe your experience at these higher derates?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Thanks Bryan!,this keep us playing with derates until TOPCAT feature for the md-11.No more powerfull take-off or "random" derates in order to make rocket take-offs.In the meantime using those tables and looking for the elevation field tables.Keep up the good work.Alex.

Guest policeman

Hi Brayn, I use UTOPIa, please send me the files. Hor1463@aol.comRoland, thanks

Excellent work Bryan much appreciated! This will hold us for a while! :( :(
+1 round of applause from me :( :oThis is great stuff!

Can you communicate with the TOPCAT folks, they are working on adding the MD-11.
Well, I don

Hi BryanWill you be doing one for the PW engines also?
Hi Nathan,I have feared that question ever since I started this project; sooner or later someone was going to ask for a P&W versionThe intention was there

Guest Alias

Hi Bryan,great job buddy, I can't see the new link over at the library but I use UTOPIA for LevelD and it's wonderful. Would you send me the sheet please?lo.sc@libero.itThanks a lot.

PW4460 delivers 60000lbs. However you don't have to do it on my account, just was curious thats all. I am pretty sure i can get by with the GE charts.Thanks for the work you put into these charts for all of us MD-11 users!

Nathan