Sign in to follow this  
Saturn_V

PMDG MD -11 FLEX data finished.

According to Utopia it’s actually 51 but she is able to work with the exact TOGW compared to the next higher one on the chart, hence the extra 1C.
Again Bryan: very, very nice. Looking forward to the 'final' release. One thing bothers me: I tried to reproduce your example, but I get another figure in Utopia. Am I doing something wrong?

One thing bothers me: I tried to reproduce your example, but I get another figure in Utopia. Am I doing something wrong?
No Pieter, you didn

:( :( The more screeshots you post the more I realize the tons of work you've done to provide us with the take-off data. Outstanding.:(

Bryan, just like to add my thanks and admiration for the tremendous amount of work you have done here!Iain Smith

Again Bryan: very, very nice. Looking forward to the 'final' release. One thing bothers me: I tried to reproduce your example, but I get another figure in Utopia. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi Bryan, if I am to go by the name you use in parentheses(Saturn_5), you have got to be a "Rocket " engineer !!! :( This is one of the most detailed bit of contributions I have seen in a long time. EXCELLENT work mate !! This is truly remarkable, and highly appreciated.Best Regards,Godfrey G.

Just wanted to add my appreciation for this work, thank you! :)

Guest Mower

Can I have a link for this UTOPIA app please?

Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate them.I consider the project done for the moment. Some of the people with whom I

Guest peter54

Er sorry but where can put the md11 in utopiapeter

Bryan, Again, a huge thank you for these. Great work. :(

Saturn V,Dude, you're absolutely huge!!!! As great as the PMDG MD11 is there was one glaring gap in the immersion factor, the flex thingy. Thanx for bridging the gap in such a detailed and easy to use way,Kenp.s. I've seen the Saturn V on display @ Kennedy ...the most awesome man made machine/structure I've ever seen. A must see.

Guest GCP

Great work. Job well done! Thank you very much.Now, some questions. What are the advantages or disadvantages of a packs on or off takeoff? Why would you do one or the other?Thanks again,GCP