Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

Flightplan format?

Can someone please explain to me how are flight plans (.rte) formatted for the PMDG B737 series? I have a program which I want to be able to export flight plans for the PMDG B737 FMC but I need to know how the FMC interprets the data within the flightplan. Thanks for any insight on this.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Hey...i cant help you with that one, but i must say that is an impressive pc setup you got there, how well does it run FSX?btw remember to sign your name on your posts

Hello Bryan,I edited my sig and now it's signed! :( I have to admit Bryan, I have been running FSX for the past year and I have been enjoying it. Especially after setting up my system per NickN's awesome guide, but I must confess that about 2 days ago, I re-installed FS2004 and I just can't believe how smooth FS2004 is running on my hardware.I am able to crank EVERYTHING to the max and with the addition of Ground Environment and Ultimate Terrain along with ActiveSky 6.5, I can say that the graphics are up to par with a default FSX BUT with FPS PEGGED at 30FPS. Never does it dip below 30FPS, even in heavy weather and with lots of AI. I am just appalled on how sweet FS2004 is performing.Granted that with the flock of addons out for FSX, the graphics are way better than FS2004, I could never experience the fluidity I am getting with FS2004 right now. From my personal experience with BOTH sims, I would rather have FS2004's steady 30FPS over FSX's steady 20FPS, which is what I was getting. The compromise is that FSX does have more eye candy, but I am at a point where I would prefer more realistic motions and fluidity, over pretty graphics.Now, anyone knows how to interpret the format of a PMDG 737 flightplan? LMAO! :(

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Hej,Why don't you try asking Ernie Alston from FSBuild! His program exports flight plans to a lot of different add-ons (among which PMDG) so I'm pretty sure he can help.http://www.fsbuild.com/forum/