Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G7USL

My last thread?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Was removed? Any reason why please?
I removed your topic Dave because it violated our forum rules. It was posted in an attempt to poach readership here (as dismal as it has been for awhile) to have our readership go to a competing forum. That ain't kosher, so to speak. We would never do that and it is really not good manners.

I removed your topic Dave because it violated our forum rules. It was posted in an attempt to poach readership here (as dismal as it has been for awhile) to have our readership go to a competing forum. That ain't kosher, so to speak. We would never do that and it is really not good manners.
Thanks for your response Tom.Had you understood the script, you would have realised that this wasn't a mission to divert your readers but an advertisement for participation in an on-line race 'Live For Speed game (multiplayer) only. To gain entry for this race, you have to enter your name on the forum I directed, as this event is password protectedThis IS the racing fools forum isn't it. I am sorry if this offended, it certainly wasn't meant that way.

Thanks for your response Tom.Had you understood the script, you would have realised that this wasn't a mission to divert your readers but an advertisement for participation in an on-line race 'Live For Speed game (multiplayer) only. To gain entry for this race, you have to enter your name on the forum I directed, as this event is password protectedThis IS the racing fools forum isn't it. I am sorry if this offended, it certainly wasn't meant that way.
You are right Dave, I did not understand that. Please post you link again. Sorry for the hassle.