Sign in to follow this  
Mudhendriver

Any Lears about?

Looking for Lear 35/45/60 addon...is there any exceptional freeware or payware out there? ThanksR.Perry
As crazy as it sounds, the default lear with some upgrades is surprisingly ok. Using Ernie Alston's ISG-1, people have made it so that it has an FMC with moving map and more.I think that there are also some air file upgrades floating around. I seem to recall seeing at least one.That should get you started. Not exceptional, but better than stock!

As crazy as it sounds, the default lear with some upgrades is surprisingly ok. Using Ernie Alston's ISG-1, people have made it so that it has an FMC with moving map and more.I think that there are also some air file upgrades floating around. I seem to recall seeing at least one.That should get you started. Not exceptional, but better than stock!
Copy...thanks!

Look for Premier Aircraft Design here in the library, they made a Learjet 60. And Mike Stone made a Learjet 35. I don't have those planes so I don't know how good they are. I would guess they are slightly better that the default Lear 45. If you like older Learjets Lars Roennig made a very good Learjet 25 model. The file name for that is lalj25.zip (and the update lj25_sp1.zip)I got a question for anyone who would know. Would new air files made for the FS2002 Learjet 45 work with the FS9 default Learjet?

I just found one FDE upgrade for the FS9 default Lear45 in the library, filename flight_simulator_9_aircraft_lear45.zip, author Carlos Maida. I'm going to try it out, myself.I'm also using Ernie Alston's Integrated Simavionics Group package with my Lear 45; it makes a WORLD of difference. I love it!

I know it's not exactly a Lear, but if you're looking for a decent equivalent, the Wilco Legacy (EMB-135BJ) is top drawer in my book. Just a thought if you don't find what you're looking for in a Lear.