If I upgrade from AS 6.5 to ASA does this over write AS 6.5 or can I run either program still independently?Since I have seen a lot of problems with ASA particularly for PMDG users I am not willling to give up 6.5 yet.ThanksGreg

Greg Clark

Hi,Thanks for your interest.You would end up with 2 unique programs that you can run independently.Thanks,

Hi Jim,[You would end up with 2 unique programs that you can run independently.]And does it mean that I can uninstall ASv6.5 ? But if I do, won't I lose ASG ?Sotiris.

Sotiris Stavrakis

Hi,That is correct and we suggest that you keep ASv6.5 installed. Then if you use the Snapshot feature in ASA, and create enough snapshots you can then uninstall ASv6.5.Thanks,

Thanks for the info Jim. On the occasion, I 'd like to report a slight delay of ASA applying the weather to FS9. I mean that the FS situation starts and weather application comes 10-15 sec later. I think that in old times this happened before the flight start.I 've just upgraded to ASA from ASv6.5 build 552.Regards,Sotiris.

Sotiris Stavrakis

I also confirm the "stutters" in build 394. Those are not many though. And something else: I tried to apply weather 3 times to FS9 unsuccessfully. It reported "Depiction Output Active" but no good.Thanks.

Sotiris Stavrakis

Hi,Please try B394 for some of these issues. Also, please note that we are sending much more data to FS now and it will take a bit longer than ASv6.5.Thanks!