Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonthedoors

Any of you with odd Flight Sim setups?

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

Cell Phone Camera Not Too Clear but, this is my Humble Cessna/Boeing/Mcdonnell/GeneralDynamics C182B757MD80f16-C.......

Cell Phone Camera Not Too Clear but, this is my Humble Cessna/Boeing/Mcdonnell/GeneralDynamics C182B757MD80f16-C.......
Is that wheel a trim wheel? :)Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70
Is that wheel a trim wheel? :)Marco
Yup, Wired directly into the CH yoke. From desktop Aviator. They also have a USB version Now. DesktopAviator.comG

Guest evanxmcr

the teddy bear should be an addition to all cockpits. who has a contact with Boeing to request it be mandatory in all aircraft?

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70
the teddy bear should be an addition to all cockpits. who has a contact with Boeing to request it be mandatory in all aircraft?
My lovely Wife Gave it to me for V-day. So i made it my mascot! :( :(

Guest jonthedoors
---------------------------
Nice rig you've got yourself there!I love the way you labelled the keyboard, too! Very cool indeed!(I wish I could have a yoke and throttle quadrant!!!!)-Jon
Here's mine.
I do like this one! I'm surprised at the amount of simmers who run off a laptop, too! Alot more than expected!(also, is that a WACOM Graphics tablet pen I see propped away on the right of the screen?)-Jon
My setup is in the family room, so I end up flying from the side. The good part is it's with a projector on a 9 foot screen!
That sounds very odd indeed! So do you sit not facing the actual screen when you're flying?
Very nice indeed! Can you run 3 engines with the yoke throttle and the quadrant?I'm very envious of your trim wheel, too!
---------------------I didn't know how to Email until I was 75! Ignorance has lead me to experiment and accomplish things over the years that I would never have tried otherwise! Never too late to try something new.I tell my lady that it keeps Alzheimer's away!!!Alex ReidDreamFleet Baron Holding for dawn TO clearance- CYYJ R09
I love it when I know people over triple my age are into the same hobby as I am. It just goes to show how accessible flight simming actually is, it's fantastic!- Jon
I don't know if I would call it odd -but here is mine...
I want your throttle quadrant, ok?And your radio stack. And your yoke.Okay I just want your whole setup. It's damn good.-Jon

OK. I know that your rigs really look like mine! Yes, that is Intel Man on my monitor. Don't you wish you had one?Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Guest jonthedoors
OK. I know that your rigs really look like mine! Yes, that is Intel Man on my monitor. Don't you wish you had one?Bob
I do wish I had the Intel man, actually! haha!Your setup looks alot like a friend of mine's. Except replace the Bud Light with Jack Daniels! -Jon

I do wish I had the Intel man, actually! haha!Your setup looks alot like a friend of mine's. Except replace the Bud Light with Jack Daniels! -Jon
Easy to tell that Jack is too high class for me.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

I do like this one! I'm surprised at the amount of simmers who run off a laptop, too! Alot more than expected!(also, is that a WACOM Graphics tablet pen I see propped away on the right of the screen?)-Jon
I only have a laptop available to me, so I didn't have much choice. It runs FSX pretty well, too. :( And yes, it is indeed a Wacom tablet pen. The tablet itself is just barely visible, on the keyboard tray under the laptop. I have to disconnect it to run FSX (only so many USB ports available), so I usually put charts on it.

Guest Boeing Skunk Works
727Wideview00011.jpg

Guest napamule

I want to play. Here's my 'back to basics' setup.Chuck B, Napamule

heres my odd set up...made entirely out of PVC pipe...82458978wj6.jpgcheers josh

Cheers Josh Cliff

The fan - is it there if to simulate the wind when you use an ultralight? *g*