Sign in to follow this  
Check_Airman

FMS dumping PERF data

Hi,I've had a problem with the MD11 FMS since installing the latest patch. It just dumps the perf data so that no vertical information is available. The lateral route is unaffected, but the PERF, TO and APP pages are all blank.I've had it happen under the following conditions:1. During engine start. I had to re-load the flightplan, shut down and restart the engines to get things working properly.2. At cruise on a short flight where the TC and TD were pretty close.I can't think of any button pushes I made that could have caused it. Two different phases of flight requiring different button pushes. I can't reproduce the problem, but it's pretty annoying. Has anybody else seen this happen? Hopefully we can figure out some common factor so PMDG can look into a fix.Attached is an image of the INIT page after the in-flight dump.I'm not sure if it's related, but during the approach (without the PERF data) the AT did not retard the thrust levers at 50ft. Is the FMS required for the RETARD function to work?Paul

hmmm strange enough its happened to me before, after doing a Go around and reselecting the arrival...i was on final and it just dumped the data without warning

All I do are short hops, and in fact just ran back and forth from PHNL and PHTO a few times for something different after the update (FDX 1806 and 2806). A very short time in CRZ phase. I have not seen this pre- or post-update ever. I'm on FS9.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired