Sign in to follow this  
jobepilot

744x start

Hi guys You may think me sad :( but I have clocked some good hours in this plane now, and I really enjoy it, I fly nothing else, even after quite a long time and some 250+ flying hours later I am still learning stuff I never knew B) . Even though I do have the MD11 which is dusty in the hangar right now :( I just cant learn another detailed plane just yet. On the PMDG 744x, when you pull the start switch you dont get duct pressure turning the engine or simulating turning, my question is was this ever simulated on the model? if not no probs no big deal. Perhaps I have spent too long on it and looking at even greater detail than I was before :( . Congrats on your sims PMDG, you must have spent so many hours to get the detail you have recreated in your planes, nice work from a happy customer.Paul Harvey

Ok you have to turn off auto start and con ignition then when you pull the starter the duct pressure from the APU drops and N2 starts turning :)RgdsPaul Harvey