Sign in to follow this  
dfish

How to buy from Wilco

OK, this is a silly querstion, I want to buy the new E-jets from Wilco but I can't find anywere to purchase it from their page.Where do I go to buy it?Thanks,Dave F.

Hey dfish: I just went to Wilco's home page, and a banner for the E-Jets series pops up, on the right side. Clicking on that will take you to the E-Jets product page. If you scroll a quarter of the way down that page, you will see an icon for "Prices and Order Page;" clicking on that will bring up a new page with several versions and ordering options.I hope I've been some help to you; good luck!EDIT: Here is a link to the ordering and pricing page (which I suppose I could have included in the original post!)

Thanks Aaron, I feel a little foolish, I've bought many times from Wilco................Dave

It's not a problem Dave; don't worry about feeling foolish...Would you please PM me after you've kicked the tires, let me know what you think? As you can see from my banner, I'm a fan of PMDG, but I also have Wilco's Citation X, and I LOVE it. I've been thinking about the E-Jets product for awhile, but I haven't read any reviews that made me leap off the fence, either direction.I'd sure appreciate hearing your opinion!

I also have Wilco's Citation X, and I LOVE it. I've been thinking about the E-Jets product ...
the feelThere ejets have higher detail than the FT CX. the CX has more detail than the FT abus. the abus has more detail than the FT CRJs and 777.the FT ERJv1 and legacy have the same detail as the CX.the FT ejets have the same detail as the 737classics.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

the feelThere ejets have higher detail than the FT CX. the CX has more detail than the FT abus. the abus has more detail than the FT CRJs and 777.the FT ERJv1 and legacy have the same detail as the CX.the FT ejets have the same detail as the 737classics.--
By detail do you mean complexity and systems simulated? If so..does that mean the Ejets are somewhat on par with PMDG, etc in terms of systems simulated and complexity? All this time I thought Ejets were made to be simple so i didnt look twice at them.

By detail do you mean complexity and systems simulated? If so..does that mean the Ejets are somewhat on par with PMDG, etc in terms of systems simulated and complexity? All this time I thought Ejets were made to be simple so i didnt look twice at them.
That's exactly what I'd like to know, as well. If the E-Jets series is more system-oriented thant CX, I need to start warming up the ol' debit card! :(