Sign in to follow this  
jagman

PMDG Config causes blank screen

Hi Guys I have just set up 747-400 in FS9 on my new quad-core running vista home.(32-bit) If I acess the PMDG config panel in windowed mode all is well If I do the same in full screen mode the screen goes blank. I have not yet managed to recover without restarting the sim, I have a Nvidia GForce 9800GT Graphics card running the latest Vista Drivers. Am I missing a background runtime utility or similar ?Thanks in anticipation

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.A few other threads mention a problem with full screen vs window mode and most are Nvidia cards... your pmdg install is probably okay.

Dan Downs KCRP

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.A few other threads mention a problem with full screen vs window mode and most are Nvidia cards... your pmdg install is probably okay.
Yeah, I'm one of the afflicted. I have found that rebooting the O/S prior to flight has cured me so far... if you can reliably reproduce the black screen, please file a bug with nVidia.

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

I've had the same thing and I have a ATI card, but... All I do when I get the black screen is ALT-ENTER which puts it into windowed mode and the pictrue comes back, then I ALT-ENTER again to full screen.Jay V

I'm glad it is not only me !I'll play with it and maybe follow the suggestion to inform NvidiaThanks Guys David