Sign in to follow this  
Guest miketwa1

Error Message Help!

Guest miketwa1

Hey Guys,Everytime I load FS2004 lately I keep getting error message Addon\Scenery in scenery .038 not found??What the heck is it? I can fly with no problem, but the error message comes up everytime I start FS9.I have not installed any scenery lately.Any Idea??

That normally happens if you uninstall some scenery, but do not remove all the relevant folders, which is sometimes the case with scenery removal programs which don't get rid of everything on occasion.Try looking in the main FS scenery folders and on the scenery library function in FS; there's a good chance there may be a folder in there that is an artifact of a scenery which has been uninstalled, or possibly a scenery which has glitched and may need part of it reinstalling. You can try activating and de-activating individual sceneries to help you locate the offending item too, if the previous suggestion doesn't help. Very occasionally, duplicate folders can cause that message too, which is something else to look out for. Sometimes add-on aircraft come with a bit of scenery too, and uninstalling the aircraft can cause the issue if you forget that there was a bit of scenery with it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here