Sign in to follow this  
Guest dakrisht

EVGA GTX-275

Guest dakrisht

EVGA is set to release the new GTX-275 with both 896MB and up to 1792MB of vRAM... Impressive for those buffer pool lovers :(What are some thoughts on this card. Will this be hands-down the best VC for FSX we've seen yet?http://www.evga.com/articles/00469/What kind of performance upgrades will it show from the current GTX-2xx series, let's get a discussion going on here! :(

Looks good, but isn't the Memory Bandwidth quite small, at 127 Gb/Sec. EVGA's 295 and high-end 285 (SC and SSC) have greater Memory Bandwidth. Maybe a SC or SSC GTX 275 might match them?!

i7-8086k OC @ 5GHz, 64Gb RAM,
GTX 1080ti 11Gb GPU, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

Guest Moochweasel

I picked a Palit 896Mb GTX275 on Friday to replace my SLI 8800GTS (640mb) cards.Performance wise it runs FSX without any issues for me. I'm running Dual moitors 1920 x 1200 Primary and a 1680x1050 for instruments.using 8xAF * 8xQ AA.The card essentially offers 95% performance of the GTX285 for something like 66% of the price.It overclocks very easily as well, I got mine from Stock 633 MHz Core clocks to 740 Mhz Core