Sign in to follow this  
Guest IgorBahillo

FS9 MD11 PAINTKIT

Guest Jack_BCN87

dosnt the paint kit work for both products? it should should it not?if they used the same model, same texture resolutions and UV maps, then yeah, only diference is the fs9 textures need to be bitmaps and not DDS.i think i may be right here, but havnt tested it myself.i use fsxJack S

Sure it does it works fine in both FSX and FS9 . So now you know get painting and stop freaking out .Lee Marrow

Sure it does it works fine in both FSX and FS9 . So now you know get painting and stop freaking out .Lee Marrow
Hi Lee, well said , I think PMDG could have saved a bit of trouble and pointed this out earlier. I just downloaded your World Cargo MD-11F fromAvsim another work of art man. Cheers Greg Bisset YSSY

Guest IgorBahillo

Thanks for you answer Lee!This are the statistics of your quick response:Help: 40%General Education: 1%Thanks anyway ;) Igor

Lol sorry Igor i cant really help you with the paintkit in FS9 as i had to use testers for my repaints , it seems to work just the same as FSX only you have to flip them upside down in FSX also you get a bumps file in FSX and not FS9 . All i can suggest is have a play with the paintkit . Good Luck .Lee MarrowThanks for the comments Greg , more to come . Probably some older liveries Lee