Sign in to follow this  
TJC

Idiot me!

Hi all.I was getting set for a flight yesterday in FS9 with the MD-11 and was trying to load the tutorial panel file in the FS menu bar, somehow I managed to hit the save panal button instead of the load panel one.Of course the inevitable happened, I never copped on to what I had done until I got back to FS and saw that nothing had changed.Tried to load the panel again and knew then that I had cocked up brialliantly.Is the FS-X tutorial panel file the same as the FS9 one so it could be copied over, or do I need to reinstall the MD-11 again from scratch to repair my handiwork?THanks for any info and help.

Guest Mower

If you *do* need to reinstall, after you got it all working, copy the whole FSX folder somewhere as insurance.

No need to reinstall, just load the cold-dark panel up, turn on battery, open the fms - ground power, connect. The close the fms. Turn on ground power in the panel, turn nav lights on only, and shut off the battery. Go to pmdg fuel options and load type 30 in the fuel options and apply.Save panel as tutorial1.sav and you then have the tutorial panel back.If all else fails, just PM me your email addy and I'll email the file (Hope that doesn't break the rules).John Ellison