Sign in to follow this  
Guest isteele00

overland a380/777/a330 repaints request

Guest isteele00

Hi allWould anyone please be kind enough to make these repaints for the fantastic overland a380, 777 & a330 models. I've posted a few mock-up pics so you can get a idea of what they may look like. i've been wanting these repaints for a long time and it would be really great if someone could make any of these. :Overland a380-800:Air Force One00009259.jpgGulf Air00007876.jpgAmerican Airlines00008260.jpgDelta00010024.jpgOverland 777-200ER:Oceanic Airlines (fictional airlines from the hit tv series Lost). I'm a big fan of lost and would be really cool to fly this in fs9%38%300px-20061009a.jpgOverland 777-300ER:American Airlines00009878.jpgOverland a330-300:Virgin Atlantic00011198.jpgOverland a330-200:Air India VT-IWB1399692.jpgThanks a lot

Guest isteele00

no one...? Please consider. You don't have to commit to making all of them. You can choose to make any that you like.

Guest isteele00

updated pic of the AA A380 if anyone is interested in making it:00011527.jpg

Guest lgvpilot1
What a brilliant answer to a paint request :( Now all you have to do is post the same reply to every single post that has gone unanswered on this forum.In fact the mods may as well shut the paint request forum and just put up a sign Q.....Got a paint request ?A.....Do it yourself !!

What a brilliant answer to a paint request :( Now all you have to do is post the same reply to every single post that has gone unanswered on this forum.In fact the mods may as well shut the paint request forum and just put up a sign Q.....Got a paint request ?A.....Do it yourself !!
No one seems to have replied in well over a year. It might just be worth it learning a new skill and having a go. IF no one wants to do something, then why not have a go at it yoruself??There is a tone difference betwween have a go at it yourself and do it yourself. Would you much rather not having a paint or learning a new skill and going on with it??Nothing wrong in attempting it. If no-one has replied for a year then .....

Guest lgvpilot1

Okay then Air force One -Done Gulf air -DoneVirgin Atlantic -DoneAir India -Done along with about twenty other repaints Ian requested The others -pending

Don't understand what you are trying to say sir.I just thought i'll give a helping suggestion. If you do not wish to take it positively or reply positively, then please don't reply.He can use the suggestion if he like. It's a suggestion. Not a Command.

Guest lgvpilot1

YOU Bumped a year old post YOU are presuming no one responded I am telling you I have done the repaints I listed , plus many more for Ian (isteele00) you are presuming because there have been no replies , no one has responded Many repainters take the request and go straight to PM Not everyone wants to learn to paint , some people just put a request out in the hope they get a reply .But that is why there is a paint request forum , for those who cannot paint or do not have the time to learn to do it themselves

No Worries,I just personally think that saying "these have already been done" in your first post would have prevented this waste of a negative conversation.I appreciate you doing re-paints for people. I just assumed no-one posted because there were no replies and none of the Aircraft had a - DONE or anything in the post.Communicate Positively and wonders will be done.Good job doing the reapints *thumbsup*

Guest lgvpilot1

I would say that bumping a year old post was the start of this "waste of a negative conversation "And I don't know why I bothered to reply to be honest If I take on a repaint, I communicate by PM , and I can assure you I am not on my own in this habit When I am finished I send the paint to the person who requested it Why would I need to tell them on a forum it is done ?And as to positive communication , I do not think that suggesting that some one learn to paint as a solution to their lack of replies would be classed as a positve reply .Linking someone to the latest "paint your plane in 30minutes" tutorial is not what is being requested

Well,I googled about WILCO Air India Textures and came to this thread. Saw that it was un-responded to and there was absoultely no indication that the painting was done. I am not aware of everything happening in PM's. I just thought it was a wise tip to give atleast SOME solution as i was NOT aware anything was being done. I have never seen the AVSIM Painter's forums before, only other parts of the AVSIM Forums. I apologise for this mess up. Technically i am new to this part of the forum as i only came here via google.Please be considerate. Please be positive.Thanks and Enjoy your day.EDIT: Could you please post the Air India livery on here. Much appreciated

Guest lgvpilot1

I can post the Air India textures , no problem , but they are for the Overland Simmers sky model , not the Wilco .

I can post the Air India textures , no problem , but they are for the Overland Simmers sky model , not the Wilco .
Yes Thats fine i just want to have a look at it.

Guest isteele00
YOU Bumped a year old post