Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ruben

CS757 Delta 2007 Paint

Okay, if anyone has seen the delta 2007 paint by Jeffrey S. Bryner, you will know that it has lots of lines through it. Well, I got one of my friends to take the lines out. I'm very happy that he did this! Now to the point; I don't want to burden him by asking him to do something else yet again for free, so I'm asking anyone willing to give this paint with no lines Delta's winglets. Then if we get this all together we will have a perfect Delta 2007 paint for the Captain Sim 757. So, if we get someone to make the winglets, we might be able to contact Jeffery and ask him if we can post it on avsim and other file places with everyone having their names for their credit. Sounds good to me. Of course, I will get everyones permission first. Thanks,Ruben

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Okay, if anyone has seen the delta 2007 paint by Jeffrey S. Bryner, you will know that it has lots of lines through it. Well, I got one of my friends to take the lines out. I'm very happy that he did this! Now to the point; I don't want to burden him by asking him to do something else yet again for free, so I'm asking anyone willing to give this paint with no lines Delta's winglets. Then if we get this all together we will have a perfect Delta 2007 paint for the Captain Sim 757. So, if we get someone to make the winglets, we might be able to contact Jeffery and ask him if we can post it on avsim and other file places with everyone having their names for their credit. Sounds good to me. Of course, I will get everyones permission first. Thanks,Ruben
I wish I knew some of the tricks of the painting trade because I have an excellent eye for detail. Jeffrey's paint is pretty good, although the logo is a little scrunched and it lacks a certain degree of "shine" to make it pop. Looks kind of like a glossy, plastic desktop model. It's pretty amazing that we have only one paint choice for the largest operator of the 757 in the world. Not to mention that Captain Sim does not even include that livery with their Pro Pack.I am hoping someone else will offer a top-notch version of Delta's new color scheme. Corey Ford turned over to me some textures that he was working on a long time ago. He never finished them and I think he has dropped all Captain Sim painting now that he is affiliated with Quality Wings. (His American and Continental repaints have also been pulled from the Avsim library. I wish I could get those back now that I have returned to FS9!) Corey's Delta repaint has GREAT looking textures, but they are unfinished and need altering to be accurate. The Captain Sim texture mapping is a beast and I find it tricky to line up stuff like the blue belly and what not. Maybe someone will offer their painting talent after they read this. There is also a painter's forum where we could perhaps put in a request.Thanks,Scott