Sign in to follow this  
smleingang

Updated NavData to 0903

I recently updated my Navdata to Navigraph's version 0903 and everything worked perfectly in both FS9 and FSX...now for some reason when I load a PMDG aircraft in FS9 I only get a part of the NavData...I can see it loading the data very slow at first then halfway through it jumps to the end...I go in and try to input a flightplan into the FMC and it always comes back as "Not In FS Database"...it says it doesn't even have KDAL or even KDFW in the database...any ideas asa to what's going on?...any help would be appreciated...thanks!Steve Leingang

Have you tried posting in the Navigraph forum?I know some past releases of Navdata were a little wonky, but Navigraph is pretty good in fixing and posting updated revisions.Patrick

Have you tried posting in the Navigraph forum?I know some past releases of Navdata were a little wonky, but Navigraph is pretty good in fixing and posting updated revisions.Patrick
Thanks!...I'll give it a try!...Steve

I recently updated my Navdata to Navigraph's version 0903 and everything worked perfectly in both FS9 and FSX...now for some reason when I load a PMDG aircraft in FS9 I only get a part of the NavData...I can see it loading the data very slow at first then halfway through it jumps to the end...I go in and try to input a flightplan into the FMC and it always comes back as "Not In FS Database"...it says it doesn't even have KDAL or even KDFW in the database...any ideas asa to what's going on?...any help would be appreciated...thanks!Steve Leingang
Same problem with 0903, reverted back to 0902 and oproblem gone!Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

0903 working great here so far!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Same problem with 0903, reverted back to 0902 and oproblem gone!Andrew
Are you sure you have the latest 0903 revision?Tim

Are you sure you have the latest 0903 revision?Tim
Not sure?Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Not sure?Andrew
Just checked rev 1, might download rev2Andrew

Andrew Dixon

Most are not having problems with Navigraph cycle 0903. Recently, one thread discussed a problem not finding airports (common ones like mentioned above) and the solution was to delete the existing files in the navdata folder and reinstalling the sidstars and terminal data. Don't know why that was required, but apparently the files were not complete or were corrupted somehow. Just thought I would mention this.These are just text files, easily looked at with any text editor. Might be worthwhile to look inside the files if you are having a problem. Definitions of how the data is organized is in the PMDG Ops knowledge base.

Dan Downs KCRP

Most are not having problems with Navigraph cycle 0903. Recently, one thread discussed a problem not finding airports (common ones like mentioned above) and the solution was to delete the existing files in the navdata folder and reinstalling the sidstars and terminal data. Don't know why that was required, but apparently the files were not complete or were corrupted somehow. Just thought I would mention this.These are just text files, easily looked at with any text editor. Might be worthwhile to look inside the files if you are having a problem. Definitions of how the data is organized is in the PMDG Ops knowledge base.
Thanks DanAndrew

Andrew Dixon