Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Anyone using the 182.50 drivers for Vista 64?

I'm currently using the 182.08 Nvidia drivers for Vista 64. I see there's an update to the 182.50. Is this a minor update not worth doing, or is it a driver I should install? If you're using successfully, I'd like to hear from you.Thanks.

Stan,I just installed the 182.50s today and flew a couple of 2 hour flights in the PMDG 747 and all went smooth. No degradation in FSX performance and image quality still looks great.

I'm currently using the 182.08 Nvidia drivers for Vista 64. I see there's an update to the 182.50. Is this a minor update not worth doing, or is it a driver I should install? If you're using successfully, I'd like to hear from you.Thanks.
I had artifacting with the 182.08 drivers and updated to 182.50 and everything is now good!!Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

I had artifacting with the 182.08 drivers and updated to 182.50 and everything is now good!!Andrew
Sounds like it's a good driver to install. I'll give it a try.Stan

Guest UlfB
Hi Andrew,What artifacts did you have with the 182.08?

I've had issues with the 182 series drivers on my GTX 285 in various games. Just updated to the latest beta 185.66's and no such issues after a full day LAN party today (got to show off FSX to another FS-head friend as well).

Hi Andrew,What artifacts did you have with the 182.08?
I had a couple of issues, I had the skeleton effect using PMDG aircraft and also the screen would start looking like a Picasso painting when changing views. Didn't see this before installing 182.08 drivers and after upgrading to 182.50 haven't seen it since. This occurred on my system but may not react the same way on your computer.Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Installed them. They seem to be very stable and the frames look good. So far, I'm very happy with these drivers.