Sign in to follow this  
waleed

fs2crew

Have little time, and an unprecedented ability to diregard manuals as much as possible, I wanted to know if fs2crew could help me with my learning curve?I know it does not cover the route programming, and weight and fuel calculations, but overall it it helpfull?For some strange reason, I like to learn things through trial and error ( fs of course) , and am not interested in "abnormal" or emergency procedures.I understand that this is not what most like to hear, and some will have strong opinions on this, but please keep your advice clear and simple.Thanks.

Waleed N

Have little time, and an unprecedented ability to diregard manuals as much as possible, I wanted to know if fs2crew could help me with my learning curve?I know it does not cover the route programming, and weight and fuel calculations, but overall it it helpfull?For some strange reason, I like to learn things through trial and error ( fs of course) , and am not interested in "abnormal" or emergency procedures.I understand that this is not what most like to hear, and some will have strong opinions on this, but please keep your advice clear and simple.Thanks.
Hmm, that depends. If you

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Thanks for the heads up. I thought for some reason that fs2crew asked you to push the buttons.Oh well, I will follow the tutorial, and go from there little by little.I should try and find a couple of evenings todedicate to this.

Waleed N

My experience is, when you follow the tutorial, you will be up and flying within a few flights. It is a very well written document.Good luck!

Guest lplucas
Hmm, that depends. If you

Hi guysThen again, the excellent FS2Crew tutorial flights give the bare bones essentials that the pilot needs to do a during standard flight, without having to worry about the setup and operation of all systems. Once you're comfortable with that, you can then deepen your knowledge system by system, using the PMDG and FS2Crew tutorials side by side.In that way, FS2Crew does support the learning experience, least it always has for me. :(-kyle