Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Good News For South Florida Fans

Since I began simming seriously in FS9 and now FSX this is the one airport that I had always wished had been done by a payware developer. Tonight, after years of waiting I saw this posted on the FSDreamteam website. :( http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1647.0I have a few of their other packages (Zurich and Geneva) and I am really excited about KFLL finally getting some attention. Even weirder is that I actually began working on the airport myself a few weeks ago by making a photo ground back drop and new ADE. Then I had just began to start placing objects and buildings when I happened to see this tonight. Kind of a glad I can now stop my project and let the pro's do it. :(

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest RichUK

That is cool. I wish someone would do KPBI as well.In any case, thanks for the heads up.Rich.

Kind of a glad I can now stop my project and let the pro's do it. :(
Not so fast, my friend! :( With the time and effort you've expended, I would hope you would finish the job. There may be people out there that could use an improved KFLL, but not have the means to pay for one. Your work might help fill that void, so to speak.Your call though on what you decide to do.

Terrific!! I flew in/out of FLL every other week for about a year back in 88 when I lived in Coral Springs and worked in Virginia. May have to spring for this one!!

Guest 413X3

fsx badly needs a few addon airports. eham, klax, ksfo, and panc. I just don't get concentrating on these small airports that only a few people would really fly in and out of

This is indeed great news!!! FSDT do high quality airports,I have both ORD and JFK and they're fantastic!! I look forward to this project aswell as KLAS.

Not so fast, my friend! :( With the time and effort you've expended, I would hope you would finish the job. There may be people out there that could use an improved KFLL, but not have the means to pay for one. Your work might help fill that void, so to speak.Your call though on what you decide to do.
Good point MeshMan. I guess I will try and finish. I am so far into it now that even if I don't end up not using it much, perhaps the work won't go to waste if others enjoy it. BTW, thanks for all your help in the Scenery Design forum. Without help from you and others I wouldn't have even gotten as far as I am now.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator