Sign in to follow this  
ias

New Project Super King Air B200 by ISDT

Hello everyone.Just here to preview our new project for FSX the King Air B200. This model will be Freeware just as our ATR 42 and 72.b200final.jpg

Hi IASWill you also be modeling some of the extras like the winglets and Raisbeck aft body strakes?

Nathan

Guest 413X3

vc planned but not promised? doesn't sound too good for us vc flyers (and in fsx I assume that would be 99.9999% of users)

Guest UlfB
vc planned but not promised? doesn't sound too good for us vc flyers (and in fsx I assume that would be 99.9999% of users)
Nothing stops YOU from designing an aircraft with VC and giving it away for free to the community. Please give us a promise!(No wonder that freeware developers get tired for delivering good stuff and only receiving demands as if it was payware)

lol that was hardly a demand. All he said was he would be sad if there wasn't a VC, considering most users of FSX use the VC...I have to agree.Great looking model so far!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi IASWill you also be modeling some of the extras like the winglets and Raisbeck aft body strakes?
What you mean ?

As for the VC . . . There is 2 options : 1. Use default FSX King Air 350 VC while our VC will be in design and released soon / not released2. Wait another 5 month to complete a VC and not release the modelWhat do you prefere ?I'm just like to model aircrafts and i like to shere them with the others, for Free.VC or not . . . belive me that most of the time i allow some vitual airlines use our models in their fleet and publish them on their websites,can you show me one Payware group that will allow it ? :( That the difference between Payware or Freeware. (Of course both has copyrights)

As for the VC . . . There is 2 options : 1. Use default FSX King Air 350 VC while our VC will be in design and released soon / not released2. Wait another 5 month to complete a VC and not release the modelWhat do you prefere ?I'm just like to model aircrafts and i like to shere them with the others, for Free.VC or not . . . belive me that most of the time i allow some vitual airlines use our models in their fleet and publish them on their websites,can you show me one Payware group that will allow it ? :( That the difference between Payware or Freeware. (Of course both has copyrights)
You need not explain, I will come out of hiding (and away from my incessant Tileproxy flights) just to let you know how much I enjoyed your ATR series! Any way you make the King Air is fine with me! I enjoy downloading a lot of modeller's work for the same reason I enjoy art--because that's what it truly is. Anyone who can capture the graceful curves of an aircraft is an artist, and as you've shown with the ATR series and your pic of the King Air, you are a very talented artist!Regards,John

OK now i see,I still don't know, but maybe yes. I want to create the standard version and than work on modifications.