Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

Did I miss something????

Guest racartron

An hour ago there was that new HUGE(82Mb) AI traffic file in the What's New listing.I decided to give it a try for fun but when I went back it was flat out gone.Maybe it's my age and I just imagined it. Any chance of an explanation to this apparent mystery?Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest WorkingStiff

I didn't see it but I'm guessing it was a compilation of ProjectAI traffic since I saw reference to a similar file in the Screenshots Forum. Project AI does not authorize the uploading of their files to other websites other than their own.

Guest danowat

Hi,I managed to download it before it was taken down, it is a complete set of ProjectAI planes,textures and flightplans from...I can't remember where, I had a quick look at it, but I don't think I will use it as all of the flightplans seem to be set at 1% traffic, which would no doubt bring my system to its knees.Oh wellDan.

Guest Milio_B

That's the only problem I found in the Most Realistic AI FlightPlans.All traffic is set at 1%You can change this however using the replace function in the notepad, and replace 1% by whatever you want.

Guest danowat

Hi,Yeah I could do that, but on a 9mb flightplan file, I would be old a grey (alright greyer:)) by the time I have do it!!.Dan.

Guest Matt Johnson

Following a complaint from a copyright holder, the file in question was removed from the AVSIM Library within 25 minutes of having received the complaint, pursuant to our usual procedures.Regards,--M