Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jason1970

FS9.1 MD11 installation problem

Guest Jason1970

Hello,Hope someone can help please.I have today purchased the md11 combo deal. I am trying to install the fs9 version into my fs2004. I have updated to 9.1 and indeed check under the about section within fs9 to check correct version, but everytime i try to run the installation, an error comes up saying that i need version 9.1. It is installed but apparently its not being detected by the md11 installation.I have also tried the registry program from flight1. It still doesnt work.Can someone please advice me how to proceed. something i can try out?PLEASE!Thank youRegardsJason:)

The registry repair works most of the time... be sure you are not using something like cdCrack that allows you to run FS2004 without Disk 4 inserted. I suggest an email to pmdg support with your order info... be sure to get an automated response.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Jason1970
The registry repair works most of the time... be sure you are not using something like cdCrack that allows you to run FS2004 without Disk 4 inserted. I suggest an email to pmdg support with your order info... be sure to get an automated response.
Hi Dan,I have tried the registry progam from flight1, I have the original fs9.exe( the nocd crack is NOT installed), I have installed version 9.1 but it still says I require version 9.1003....I have restarted the computer after the registry program to see if it would go ahead, but it doesnt.If there anything else i can try please?HELP!Thank youJason

Jason, have you sent an email to pmdg support providing your email, order ID and description of problem? You should get an automated response, no response=they didn't get your email. Some have to use something like gmail depending on their ISP.

Dan Downs KCRP