Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sybull

Finding old friends

Guest Sybull

About 6-7 years ago, when I was flying Flight unlimited II, I joined a Virtual Airline, which I can't remember the name of. It was based in San Fransisco. You started off as a newbie pilot flying the Cessna and you picked "jobs" which gave you the trip way points and the settings for the daytime and weather conditions. You earned money for flights and you submitted your notes for the flight. Once you had earned anough cash, you could pay for your next license and a bigger plane.I wanted to know (A) what it was called (:( are they still going. I would love to get back into the VA scene now I have a new PC with FSX. I enjoy how much fun it was, and I love flying GA.Thanks in advanceSybull

Guest jbrett2634

Hey Sybull, Since you love flying GA aircraft, you might want to give my club a look - www.arrowflyingclub.com, we are just getting started. Since you have FSX, you will be able to take advantages of the missions that we are going to offer.