Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

Flightplans for PSS 777?

I just posted in the Boeing Forum at AVSIM but thought I'd post here as well just in case: I tried searching in the Library for pre-packaged flightplans for the PSS 777 under FS2004 but found almost nothing. If anybody has any tips, info, links, or whatever on this item, please post. Many thanks for assistance!JS

The PSS 777 has he ability to import FS9 generated flight plans.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

The PSS 777 has he ability to import FS9 generated flight plans.
Do you think it is possible to make flightplans in FSNavigator, export to FS9 and then reimport to PSS 777 FMC?Thanks for reply!JS

Do you think it is possible to make flightplans in FSNavigator, export to FS9 and then reimport to PSS 777 FMC?Thanks for reply!JS
Yes you can I do it all the time.regards

Install VROUTE, get a flightplan (also the nice pdf plan) import, and fly.I find it the best available at the moment, since you can also see the weather, route to fly etc.Johan

Guest melf12

I agree with Johan, vRoute is very good.Also the payware FSBuild, now I've got the 'hang' of it, it is my first choice. FSB will also put a copy of your Flight Plan into the PSS/Route folder.I now have the Just Flight Flight B772LR which is very good, though I did prefer the PSS T7, can't get the the 'spares' now though :( Ken

Hi Ken!The Just Flight 777 Professional is the same as the PSS T7. Make sure you update your DVD or Download version with the 2 Service Packs available at the Support section on the JF site.And I do the same as Johan via Vroute!Soft Landings! :(

Guest melf12

Hi Ricardo,I have the download version of the Just Flight B772LR, so I have installed the SP Updates.It seems, to me, that the PSS version was slightly faster.....? Although a real world B772 Captain aquaintance thinks the JF T7, with updates, is more realistic. I cannot argue with that. :( Thank you for your reply,Ken