Sign in to follow this  
Guest evanxmcr

guy steals plane from ontario

Guest evanxmcr

i was watching the news and apparantly some man stole a plane (single engine 4 seater) from ontario and flew it down into wisconsin where he got chased by f-16s (im pretty sure i cant remember but anyways) where he landed at a small airport without permission, ditched his aircraft on the strip and ran into a forest and hasnt been seen since... wow

i was watching the news and apparantly some man stole a plane (single engine 4 seater) from ontario and flew it down into wisconsin where he got chased by f-16s (im pretty sure i cant remember but anyways) where he landed at a small airport without permission, ditched his aircraft on the strip and ran into a forest and hasnt been seen since... wow
He actually got all the way down to Ellsinore Missouri where he landed on a road, he was caught on a grocery store trying to buy Gatorade which he had no money for. He was identified by the FBI as Adam Leon 31 AKA Yavuz Berke, a Canadian citizen originally from Turkey! No motive has been found yet.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Just saw that on CNN. Amazing the US let him fly for so long.

This is what happens when one spends too much time running FSX AND Grand Theft Auto IV. :( :(

This is what happens when one spends too much time running FSX AND Grand Theft Auto IV. :( :(
GTA came to my mind too, he probably tried to lower his wanted level by hiding the aircraft under the bridge. :( B) 7 hours! I didn't know Cessna's could do long-haul! But then they do cross the Atlantic on delivery flights with stopovers.

Guest evanxmcr

would be an interesting way to go.howd u die? heart attack, u? oh i stole a plain and got shot down by american f-16s :D

Guest evanxmcr

ps if anyone wants to meet in the multiplayer i think i may try this flight just for fun:P

Ellsinore is only about 40-50 miles from me. :)It's in the sticks out there...Ozarks...Knowing that area as I do, this guy is probably lucky the FBI got him first, and not someone else.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

He actually got all the way down to Ellsinore Missouri where he landed on a road, he was caught on a grocery store trying to buy Gatorade which he had no money for. He was identified by the FBI as Adam Leon 31 AKA Yavuz Berke, a Canadian citizen originally from Turkey! No motive has been found yet.
hello, here in turkey, it turned out that the "real" Yavuz Berke had his ID card stolen in 2002. he was questioned by the police and the story changed direction. nobody has any idea whether the plane-jacking-guy is the person who stole the ID card or not..link:http://www.haberler.com/istanbul-daki-yavu...-ucagin-haberi/have you any further information about this story?

Guest evanxmcr

not sure if its true but i was told supposedly that his room mate was telling reporters hed been practicing the flight for months on the ground. that would make sence considering he was able to land the plane safely on a small road and excape (he would have gotten away with it if he had enough money for the gatorade...)