Sign in to follow this  
Guest dreaddy

No word nor link from extended download

Guest dreaddy

Hi: I have a new computer and requested my bought PMDG planes. I as informed I'd have to purchase the extended warranty or some such thing. I paid for one, got an acknowledged reply and not another word nor download link. Where do I go from here? Thank you.

I believe the email you receive when purchasing the extended download service tells you to email PMDG. Did you email them?If not, check the email you received for the email address and send them an email.Hope this helps.

We can't do a thing in the world about this if you don't sign your name to your posts as is clearly stated at the top of this forum and in the rules.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest dreaddy
We can't do a thing in the world about this if you don't sign your name to your posts as is clearly stated at the top of this forum and in the rules.
My name is Malcolm Alves and I had previously purchased for FS9 the 737 Next Generation, the 737-800 & 900, and the twin engine Beechcraft. How can I pay for extended warranty for all three to recover my plane files.

Malcom, I only see the FSX MD-11 on your account as far as original purchases - you're gonna need to email support, if you still have the email that came with your orders for the NG and the 1900, you'll need to include that as well.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest dreaddy
Malcom, I only see the FSX MD-11 on your account as far as original purchases - you're gonna need to email support, if you still have the email that came with your orders for the NG and the 1900, you'll need to include that as well.
Thanks for your speedy reply. The MD11 was a recent purchase for FSX. The FS9 planes were bought some time ago. I either used my current email address (dreaddy22001@yahoo.com) or dreaddy2@juno.com.

You need to contact email support like I said - I don't have the necessary authority in the company to deal with abnormal account issues like this, sorry.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Guest dreaddy
You need to contact email support like I said - I don't have the necessary authority in the company to deal with abnormal account issues like this, sorry.
What's the email I should contact and the name of the contact person. Also, what information must I send to them?