Sign in to follow this  
Guest voscon

AFCAD files 'stolen' and uploaded to another site

Hey Guys,I have a problem here.I logged in to another website (flightsim.com) today for the first time in ages and thought id browse the library. To my horror, I found that my 2 'prize' AFCAD2 files for the default JFK and LAS airports had been uploaded there without my consent. What can I do?I've sent an email already to that sites webmaster asking for further info about the upload. The 2 files were meant to be exclusive to AVSIM only.....EDIT:-The files have been removed from flightsim.com now thanks to my 'enquiry'. Lee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Lee,This is an issue that is not new. In this case, I suspect an enthusiastic fan of yours decided to upload there, and probably without reading your readme file. You do specify your control of where it is placed right?

To LeeSorry to hear about the 'stolen' files.however, it gives me this opportunity to thank you for the programs you have made.It has and still does give me a lot of pleasure to 'make' country airports where FS9 has not put them, perhaps too small for them, but important to me. It also gives me gates for my 'fleet' at other airports.I have not downloaded the ones U mentioned as stolen, but will do so shortly.Thanks again,voscon.