Sign in to follow this  
rservice

Pilot callouts MD11 FSX

I don't know if this is an anomaly with the new revision,but I have noticed the following-:1) Delayed callouts by the captain on takeoff,i.e. "thrustset,V speeds".2) When loading a presaved flight,e.g. an approach,the pilot does not callout flap settings,e,g, flaps 22,flaps 35.I don't know if he's supposed to call out flaps 15 or flaps 50,but that never happens,even with a complete flight.######in Betty works OK.Anyone else have this problem?Note I have also saved the panel condition on approach and loaded it along with the saved approach,but this does not make a difference.Ron

Ron Service

The only problem I seem to get is the F/O telling me Reverse thrust available after I have stowed the thrust levers.Rob

Rob Prest

The only problem I seem to get is the F/O telling me Reverse thrust available after I have stowed the thrust levers.Rob
Probably,I should have said F/O callouts.Ron

Ron Service

Speaking of callouts I have noticed in the FS9 version (not sure if this happens in FSX) the FO does not call out "Autoflight" if you turn on the autopilot after reaching cruise altitude.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Speaking of callouts I have noticed in the FS9 version (not sure if this happens in FSX) the FO does not call out "Autoflight" if you turn on the autopilot after reaching cruise altitude.
I'm just wondering how much of the panel state is saved for example when saving an enroute flight.The condition might be a function of FSX and not necessarilly a PMDG problem.I may have to recreate all flights since the new revision was installed and do more tests.I seldom do long hauls in their entirety,but prefer short hauls,as I like doing take offs and landings,but it seems there is a lot of data to be loaded.What exactly happens during the initialization process while loading?Ron

Ron Service