Sign in to follow this  
nillefix

MD-11 SAS

What do you think? Except for the obvious flaws with the red color on the 1 and 3 engines. :( How about the logo on the tail? Move it up on the rudder or down on the engine?sas.jpgBest regardsNiclas

Guest chrut
What do you think? Except for the obvious flaws with the red color on the 1 and 3 engines. :( How about the logo on the tail? Move it up on the rudder or down on the engine?sas.jpgBest regardsNiclas

Tja ba! :( A revised paint. Fixed the color on the engineMoved the logo down to the engine. Looked so tiny on the rudder, had to shrink it.sas2.jpgBest regards/Niclas

Hejsan, looks very nice. Upload?

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Tjena!Ran into major problem, works great during daytime but at night when lights are turned on FS crashes. I have no idea what it can be since this is the FSX paintkit and I'm running FS9(maybe that's the problem :( ) :( and there's no tutorial.Probably have to wait for the FS9 version of the paintkit to finish it. Best regards/Niclas

Guest tebinu

if possible, try to make those engine color a bit more orange.. looks too much red in my eyes but its nice :)

I'll try fixing coloring after I get it to work inside FS, made the tail not so dark blue.Best regards/Niclas

Niclas i sent you a message check your inbox hope it helps .Lee Marrow

It's up on Avsim now.Just search my name.Thanks to Lee Marrow for the problem solving! =)Best regards/Niclas

No problem Nick nice to see it on Avsim , good job on the paint its looking good .Lee Marrow

Nice repaint, I wish you would place the SAS logo further up on the tail, but that's just my taste. How about a repaint of it in the Janne colors? The DC-10 looked good with the belly stripes, I think the MD-11 would also.

Uploaded some alternative tail textures to AVSIM with the logo further up. Don't up yet, but just search my name in a day or two.Best regards/Niclas

Uploaded a Star Alliance version to AVSIM, should be up in a while.