Sign in to follow this  
Guest jf59

IMG SIZE ISSUE: Delta 757 Leaving TNCM

Guest jf59

My first screenshot from FSX. Comments are welcome. Enjoy!Screen shots deleted, you must review the posting rules before your next post.. Note; Those were nice but were also huge files, well over the 200K limit and you also had your post too wide for the forum, please make sure you place your shots one on top of the other rather than side by side... you'll get it next time, just be sure to refer to the posting rules before you hit "upload" :(

Good job on your first attempt. I noticed that you are climbing out over the hilltop which for the 757 is not a problem, you probably had a light load.Look forward to seeing more

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Welcome to the forums. At least you can run FSX! That's a plus. Your scenery looks good....you should try the Project Opensky 757 and "upgrade" what you've got there. There are a number of nice Delta 757 repaints for the Project Opensky model in the library. It would be a nice improvement for you. Search around and you will find some great freeware files available here at Avsim.Enjoy,Scott

Guest jf59

Thanks for the advice. I'm a beginner at this so I could use all the advice I could get!

Guest jf59

I added nhancer and changed the settings a little. I also downloaded the Posky 757-200. These are my improved screenshots. Please tell me what you think and if there are any ways to improve. ThanksScreen shots deleted, you must review the posting rules before your next post..NOTE;Don't "keep 'em coming" in the same thread, you must start new topic to post more shots

I added nhancer and changed the settings a little. I also downloaded the Posky 757-200. These are my improved screenshots. Please tell me what you think and if there are any ways to improve. Thanks
You're a quick learner. Looks great. Well done!Scott

So much better second time around... :( Keep 'em coming :(

Guest Staggerwing

The image you posted in this topic violates our size restrictions for images. Please note that our rules state; "Images uploaded to the server must not be larger than 1600 pixels wide and proportionately high. Images that are linked to on a third party site must not be any wider than 1024 pixels and no higher than 768 pixels. Files size must not be larger than 200K even if not uploaded to Avsim server."Please do not violate these policies again.