Sign in to follow this  
gosta

What does this error message mean?

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi folks, it's my turn again :-(While flying over BC... WWHAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is there anything i can do for getting rid of this error message?Never had such a kind of message in the past and do not know what it means and what i can do.Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/8286.jpg

Luigi,You may be missing some textures you need for displaying items in a scenery you have installed. More than likely it may need Garrish's trees file added on or the FSUIPC files added on.Did you install an additional scenery on your system lately?Don

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Don,garrish trees are at same place as before and i repeat, never had that error before; it's not a library object missing (i know very well this error :-().What do you mean talking about FSUIP?Thanks for postingLuigi ;-)

Hi Luigi,it means you're out of memory. Cached files have been removed to make room for something else. Before you rush out and buy obscene amounts of RAM (which most likely won't solve the problem), check if you're running any resource-intensive add-ons. I would in particular look for route planners, FMC-equipped aircraft etc. Very often this is caused by corrupt navdata. Clearing out stored flight plans, approach procedures etc. should help the matter.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Hi Luigi ;-)Are you running any custom landclass? I've seen this error if a landclass cell is calling a non-existent index number.Go to top-down view and zoom out a bit. If you see any plain gray squares, that's the most likely cuplrit.-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Gosta,512MB ram here.I usually fly DF737 with its own FMC onboard ;-) and FSNavigator (server PC); on the client, via WideFS, i run FSMeteo, NAV18 and Radar Contact. Do you think i should remove all of my FS2k2/FSNav flightplans and restore 737FMC navadata?Thanks for helpingLuigi ;-)

Luigi--email me your scenery.cfg to jcillis.nospamx@hotmail.com (remove the ".nospamx" from the address before replying). I believe I can fix the problem you are having after examining your scenery.cfg....-John

I may be going out on a limb here, but could this be a problem of AI calling for a particular aircraft and that plane being non-existant...Of course, that presupposes the being of non-existance, doesn't it?...ah the contemplations of philosophy...:-)end of BS rambling...Sherm

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you all for suggestions my friends!Think i should retry that flight ad try some experimenting.Later on ;-)Luigi

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you John,check your mail ;-)Luigi

I had exactly the same problem, it turned out I had two Land Class files trying to cover the same region - pnw and Justin Thymes US beta, I went back to Justin's previous beta (less the West Coast) and the problem disappeared.NigelVancouver