Sign in to follow this  
Guest OZ084

Crashing FSX after install upate 1. and graphic probelm

Guest OZ084

Hi I'm sunnyI am haveing hard time and getting sick of ATR's bugs.well I bought ATR FS2CREW from aerosoft.com yesterday with hopping for no more bugs butyea.. I found another bugs again...sick~!Before I install run FS2CREW for FSX ATR, Graphic was great because of the patches I installed.( I installed FSX sp1 patch and Accelation and Flight1 ATR sp1 and Models upate patchs)but after I install the FS2CREW for FSX ATR, During First officer's Cockpit Prep, when he checks Red Warrning lights at the cockpit, the cockpit became like this..(Just like the bug appear before install the Models update from Flight1)20090407_204832_200%38%30115_032351.jpgSometimes the button wouldn't work at the over head panels and radio controll panal.I am also, Having HARD TIME with Upate1 from FS2CREW.If I install that Update1 patch, my FSX Crashes during the loading process at the main screen of FSX.It just crashes and ask me to finish the program(FSX) with Restarting it and report to Microsoft.( u know what I mean right?)